Take scoozer for a ride
Download The Scoozer App
Once you download the app:
- Create an account
- Add a credit card to your proﬁle
Choose & Unlock A Scoozer
- Type in the number of the Scoozer you choose
- Click “UNLOCK”
If the scooter is not operational, it may not allow you to unlock it. In this case, choose another scooter.
Choose Your Plan & Begin Ride
Day Pass gives you unlimited rides during your mall visit today.
In your Scoozer’s app, you will ﬁnd how-to videos that show you how to start, ride and end a ride. You can also access these videos by visiting this link.
A Few Things To Keep In Mind
- Inside the mall, keep the speed limit of the scooter under 7 kilometers/hour. There is a $150 ﬁne for exceeding this limit.
- Make sure not to ride the scooter outside the mall area. There is a $150 ﬁne for going beyond 0.5 miles outside of the mall.
- When you are ready to return the scooter, make sure to park it at a Scoozer parking station
- If your scooter is running out of battery, return it to a Scoozer parking station and use another scooter. Make sure to end your ride through the app ﬁrst. With a Day Pass, you can rent another scooter without getting charged again. There is no guarantee there will be other available scooters.
- Scoozer is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Make sure to “FINISH RIDE” when you are ready to return the scooter. The ride will not ﬁnish until you end it.
- In case of an accident, make sure to report it by visiting the “Report a Problem” section of your app or call 956-319-0162.
Do you want to own a Scoozer? You can order our latest model ScoozerX online by visiting this link.